Friday, June 10, 2011
Hello
I am going into my senior year of college at Arizona State University. Not only was I freshman not to long ago, but I have also worked the past couple years as a first year mentor in the residence halls. I learned things the hard way, and I have seen others learn things even harder ways. So I have created this blog to offer some guidance, in hope that you can avoid a lot of common college mistakes. So click on some of the tabs to find out what to bring to college with you, what your options are for textbooks, how to keep off the freshmen 15, and so much more. Also make sure to come back and check out new posts, so you know everything that you need to know ABOUT COLLEGE LIFE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment